Minovate - Angular Admin Dashboard
|Category: Admin Dashboards||Send By: ScriptGiver.com|
|Language: HTML||License: Paid|
Description for Minovate - Angular Admin Dashboard:
Minovate is premium admin dashboard powered with AngularJS. It’s builded on popular Twitter Bootstrap v3 framework. Minovate is fully based on HTML5 + CSS3 standards. Is fully responsive and clean on every device and every browser.
Minovate contains many example pages with many ready to use elements and is strongly customizable. You can choose from 6 colors for header, branding, navbar and active element. You can toggle fixed navbar and header and choose from few premaid layouts such as horizontal navbar, boxed layout or rtl layout.
Minovate work on every modern browser, any device and any screen size.
Any new improvements which you’ll like to see in next build are welcome, please let us know what you want to be added. And don’t forget to rate this item if you like it starstarstarstarstar.
So guys let’s innovate, thank you and enjoy.
To get this demo application fully working you have to set-up your own firebase database and replace FBURL constant in file “scripts/config.js” with your database URL, after that you should have all CRUD operations working.
Next you should like to have Amazon S3 storage working also, so you have to set-up your own account here if you don’t have one already. All required settings you have to change to your own are located in file “scripts/services/s3upload.js”, to get all of these settings you can follow this awesome article
Have a fun!
One more thing guys, I must let out one of my dark secrets, I want to make things clear between me and my customers. As you may know every developer on envato want to make a profitable item so we can invest some time to make updates, improvements and new functionality to our items because we have MONEYYY and we can live and drink and eat and many many other things!
Sadly sometimes our items are not profitable :( and we can’t eat or drink, we are hungry and sober and that is not good. So I realized one big decision, I will not make any updates if this item will not be profitable and now you can hate me.
So this are my conditions, I think it’s very clear and possible to achieve.
•Update 1.3 (ecommerce front page template) – 300 buyers
•Update 1.4 (pure HTML version of template) – 400 buyers
•and so on and so on and so on
P.S. ok guys bugfixes will be for free :)
v. 1.9 - 25.02.2016
- Open tile in lightbox popup option added
- Angular, Angular Bootstrap, Angular Material and few more dependencies was updated to latest versions
- WYSIWYG editor overflow fix
- Appointments widget responsive fix
- Minovate CRUD App name fix
- Boxed Layout fix
- Removed "latest" versions from bower.json file
- Sidebar collapsing fix for Minovate HTML version
v. 1.8 - 18.12.2015
- CRUD demo application using Firebase as database and Amazon S3 as storage
- footable fix
- non-angular version sidebar resizing fix
- ng-table footer elements position fix
v. 1.7 - 16.10.2015
- ngmin replaced by ngAnnotate
- most of dependencies updated to their latest version
- removed app id selector from js/css
- UI Elements -> Masonry @credits: https://github.com/passy/angular-masonry
- Extra pages -> Intro page @credits: http://code.mendhak.com/angular-intro.js
- UI Elements -> Dragula @credits: https://github.com/luckylooke/dragular
v. 1.6 - 11.09.2015
- Material UI elements @credits: http://material.angularjs.org
- Corporate template portfolio fix for mobile devices
- bootstrap table pagination color fix for tile with background
- bootstrap advanced table select all fix
- Client carousel in corporate template fixed
- navcollapse.js directive fixed to perform on ng-repeat elements also
v. 1.5 - 08.07.2015
- Leaflet Maps
- Angular translate plugin added (navbar translation example)
- Input Masks (Form Stuff -> Validation Elements)
v. 1.4 - 19.06.2015
- Non-angular version
- media elements fixes
- tile fullscreen mode fixes
- ngTabsInput implementation (Common form elements)
v. 1.3 - 23.04.2015
- Commerce Frontpage template
- Vertical Tab Navigation
- Alternative Custom Checkbox/radio
v. 1.2 - 05.03.2015
- Corporate Frontpage template
- Gruntfile without minify/uglify tasks added
- Added directive "submitvalidate.js" to validate form on submit
- Added images filter to file upload
- Improved documentation
- Offcanvas toggle visibility fix
- Fix custom modals backdrop
- Portlets fix when all portlets are moved into another column
v. 1.1a - 06.02.2015
- angular bootstrap to 0.12.0
- tooltips are running now
- class 'table.table' has now margin 0
- class 'table-responsive' has now overflow-x:visible for big screens
- chat page layout
- toaster notifications are running now
- toggler for off-canvas sidebar is not showing anymore for big screens
v. 1.1 - 06.02.2015
- off-canvas sidebar layout
- shop part
- angular-datatables to v. 0.4.0
- angularJS to 1.3.12
- bootstrap to 3.3.2
- print css improved
- form wizard improved to look more wizardish
- improve docs about structure of zip file
- improved file structure of zip file
Added 4th April 2016 | 828 Views
Please note: Script Giver doesn't make any support for Minovate - Angular Admin Dashboard. In this case, please contact the script, item, domain or website owner of Minovate - Angular Admin Dashboard.
You can help other people with your experience with
Minovate - Angular Admin Dashboard.
Your Banner Here?